Sukishi at Central Festival, Phuket

Sukishi is a Thai brand name restaurant chain serving Korean style BBQ and Japanese food. You can find Sukishi on the third floor of Central Festival Phuket.


I'll be honest, I don't really like restaurants like this. I hate air conditioning, I hate the back to back seating, I hate the lack of 'Thainess', I hate the lack of atmosphere, I hate the white noise. BUT just occasionally I will be somewhere with someone who says 'Oooh! let's go to the Japanese' and so I reluctantly go along with them. Today was one of those days...........



We took a look at the menu outside the front of the restaurant, it had a good choice of food with small snacks like Spinach Spring Rolls starting at 85 Baht and food sets of various prices. To warm myself up in the air conditioning I chose the Korean Spicy Beef Soup, it arrived in a special bowl that kept it hot throughout the meal, so hot that I had trouble eating it! I wasn't disappointed, the beef was so tender it melted in my mouth and the soup was really tasty with lots of vegetables in it too. 


So here I am still full several hours later and I have to admit that both the soup and spring rolls were so good I may just even go back...............

No comments:

Post a Comment